6 warning signs of a true NIGHTMARE client
Jan 16, 2023
Here are 6 warning signs that you might be dealing with a NIGHTMARE client:
- They yell at you
- They pay you pennies - and it takes forever for them to pay you
- They self-sabotage their own business
- They are a pain in the BLEEEP to work with
- They demand more and more from you (push scope of work)
- They don't respect your boundaries
I HOPE your clients are nothing like that.
Worst case, they should have one or two of those warning signs.
Now, let’s see what DREAM clients look like, shall we?
- They are kind to you
- They pay you what you're worth (and even surprise you with sweet bonuses)
- They always try to take their business to the next level
- They are a joy to work with
- They only ask what you agreed to
- They respect your boundaries
And before you roll your eyes…
There ARE clients like that.
I know because my coaching students and I had the joy to work with A+++ copywriting clients.
(Hint: you don’t have to be an A-list copywriter to land A-list clients ;-) )
How did we do it?
I explain everything in a short value-packed video I put together for you.
>>> Discover how to land DREAM clients even if you’re a newbie